If you're managing an early-stage startup, you're likely facing two bad marketing options:
You’re about to put someone without marketing expertise in charge of marketing.
You’re about to hire a highly compensated CMO which will increase your funding burn rate.
but now there’s a third and better option:
CMO In A Box is a marketing program specifically designed to help startups leverage high-level brand design, messaging, strategy and execution without the high costs or risks associated with scaling up staff too quickly. Simply put, CMO In A Box becomes your ad hoc marketing department.
The end goal is to help you incrementally ramp up marketing and eventually bring the program in house, which includes helping you find the right talent to manage and scale the strategic marketing program we help you build.
What’s in the box?
Every cmo in a box is highly customizable, but packages generally include...
- Logo, color palette, typography, brand style guide
- Brand plan phase 1: market research and competitor audit
- Brand plan phase 2: brand position, refinement of value propositions, mission & vision
BRAND ASSET EXECUTION
- Website phase 1: Information design (UX), user interface design
- Website phase 2: Development, CMS training, launch
(INCLUDING PR/CONTENT PLAN)
- Internal/external PR communications
- Demand generation (Advert/Media plan/SEM/SEO/list building, etc)
- Content (PR/social media/blog, other content)
- Demand generation, content development and measurement (as described in Phase 3) monthly operations
SCALE AND ITERATION
- Learn from success and work with management to either scale agency program, or assist in helping to build program internally
On top of this, we can also plan and negotiate media placement on your behalf to ensure you get a high ROI
If you’re ready to put the power of top-tier brand designers, strategists, planners and PR/content experts behind your startup, but not quite ready to pull the trigger on a full time employee, let’s talk.